How To Apply
1. The candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply online form through the link which will be provided in our corporate website www.iocl.com ( Careers-> Apprenticeships-> Engagement of Technical and NonTechnical Trade & Technician Apprentices in Western Region (Marketing Division) – 2022
2. The online application has to be submitted through the link www.rectt.in
3. After filling up the online application, the scanned copy of the latest colour photograph, scanned copy of the documents namely proof of date of birth(Xth Std certificate/mark sheet), prescribed educational qualification, caste certificate as applicable and signature to be uploaded without fail. In the absence of any single document, the application shall be summarily rejected. Eligible candidates will be intimated by e-mail/SMS for downloading admit card for the online written test.
4. Those applications which are incomplete/not uploaded with self- attested copies of certificates /not in line with the terms & conditions will be liable for rejection.
Checklist Of Documents To Be Uploaded With The On-Line Application In The Portal:
Format: Jpg/Pdf; Size –Not exceeding 100kb for each document.
- Proof of Date of Birth – Xth std /SSLC /Matriculation certificate /mark sheet mentioning the Date of Birth, School leaving certificate.
- Certificate of the prescribed educational qualification-ITI(NCVT)/ Graduation/ Diploma in Engineering as applicable.
- Attested copy of the Caste certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority if applicable.
- Signature in black ink.
- Recent colour passport size photograph.